Saturday 19 January 2013

Great Experience of Master Class at AISFM



  Today, been a great experience for me at AISFM
 

 It’s a very pleasure to see two great people in the film world, Jeffrey Stanzler & Barry Braverman, and location happened to be our AISFM, a perfect set to have a genius master class by this two film chaps.


 


Thanks, AISFM for arranging this Master Class, it’s a high worth exercise experience, discussed some great stuff in the master class.
The class move was a stand a lot talk, I say which will help me tomorrow when I shoot a film, their in-depth inputs, and tricks will definitely points in me.


I have packed many things in my bag from this master class, one that mainly discussed stuff SHOOTING a SCENE from point of view of a cinematographer, how it’s very important to have an  idea from cinematographer on shooting a scene, to consider right position of characters in the frame and lighting techniques. Appreciate AISFM for setting a live indigenous set design, OUT-OF-LIVE experience that proves to be International Standards and One of finest best film school in India.




No comments: